Conventional methods of quality assurances
- Routine T2 Tension check-up
- Routine yarn path check-up.
- Physical inspection of package through checkers
- Tube knitting & dyeing.
Limitations of these Methods
- They are prone to human error,
- They are Time consuming/expensive and gives information about the instance when the measurement/test was made.
- Only a short sample of the entire product is checked.
- it is very difficult to implement these methods on everyday basis for all machines due to increased man power costs